My friend, Orangeblossoms, tagged me with a challenge to write my memoir in just six words (and a picture). I've been mulling for a while. Here goes:
(With apologies and thanks to the identity-protected friend pictured here, and to Wendell Berry, who's words inspire me:
Be joyful, though you have considered all the facts.)
I tag: my mom, the Eshams, Karen, Krista, Erika and Lea. And anyone else who wants to play...
Here's what you do:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun.