Monday, April 14, 2008

crafty fun

I finally followed through with a long-talked-about plan to invite some friends over and be crafty.  A friend had been wanting to try mosaic, and I had a big, big bucket of tile adhesive left from our kitchen wall.  They just seemed to be begging to go together.  And nothing is going to help me through a busy week as well as a little creative adventure...

I decided I need a tiled post to decorate my garden. 
Fabulous trays, garden stepping stones and a chair were also created.  And boba tea was consumed (see the mostly-empty glasses).  How cool is it that you can make boba tea at home?  It turns out the funny looking market called "VIP Wholesale" down my street sells wholesale to a bunch of Asian restaurants and retail to folks like me who are just looking for a little boba fun at home.  Fat orange straws and all.
I think this could become a habit.  Crafting club.  
Thanks to everyone who played along.  Now we just need a little grout...

3 comments:

Krista S. Givens said...

wish i coulda been there! looks like fun!

Lea M. Booth said...

See, now that looks at least as fun as rock band.

Counselor in Process said...

Looks like fun. Welcome to Revgals!