Sunday, February 17, 2008

yesterday, my garden

There is lots of possibility in the garden, as of yesterday.
(pictured, from top left: bachelor's buttons, alstromeria, zinnia, hibiscus, marigold, geranium, stephanotis, clivia, lime tree, calla lily, gardenia, passion fruit, poinsettia, banana, sweet pea, african daisy, lavender, fig tree, mexican bird of paradise, gazania)

Hard to believe it snowed this week in other parts of the county.

We've been working on the house like crazy, trying to get lots of projects done before Matt's departure.  Pictures will follow soon...  In the meantime, I'm off to catch a plane to Vegas for a little gathering of leaders from the west, in preparation for our UMC General Conference in April.

3 comments:

feminist_mom said...

ready to take some flowers pics in CA in your garden after we get some rest..... a wild week and see you soon!! thanks for calling us from the airport... it sounded good hearing your voice when we came hope from our AIDS ed weekend....... good things happened and very affirming, small groups but on the cover of the paper today with a great photo and story ... and message of HOPE!!

Orangeblossoms said...

good luck in vegas.....

and also, gorgeous garden pics.....

you're so creative, Molly....

Deb said...

(wo)man I'll say!!! I'm jealous of your garden! I'm hoping I can plant my own after my move!